Please scroll down to read all COLOR disclosures at the bottom of the page.
- All designs can be made in any color(s).
- Beading and embellishments will be same color as fabric (or have same values if multi-colored) unless otherwise noted.
- We do not recommend a color you should order or may want.
- The name anyone gives a color can be subjective (i.e. light blue, soft blue, baby blue, etc..) And computer settings can vary. So we can not tell you what color you are seeing on your computer screen.
- This chart is used as a basic & general reference only.
- Bolt dye lots can also vary.
- On your order form write down the color name from this chart that you want as a reference OR write “as style #xyz is pictured” if you want the dress to be colored as the image shown.
- If you do not see the color you want or you cannot use our online chart as a basic & general reference then please send us an example of the color you want. We will match it as closely as possible.
- You can also submit the actual yardage for us to use (for a small fee).
- In order to receive color swatches a good faith deposit of $250 must first be received. When you place your order the deposit will be applied to your over all invoice.
You can go to local.yahoo.com to find a fabric store in your area.
You can mail your color example to:
DARIUS COUTURE USA
P.O. Box 5624
Frisco Texas 75035