Office: 9555 Lebanon Dr. Frisco Texas
Mail To: PO Box 5624 Frisco Tx 75035
972-712-4343 office * 972-712-4242 fax
GET QUICK ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
- Using words or images, communicate what you want (or don't want) on your order form.
- Pick a size from our size chart or have someone locally take your measurements using our personal measurement form.
- Send us your order form and deposit payment (and measurement form if you choose that option).
- We start production of your garment.
- Right before your item is ready to be shipped we obtain your final payment.
- Your item is shipped to you. It's just that simple.
- We do not accept appointments (click on appointment or pricing topic in the Q & A to see why)
We do not take orders or payments over the phone. You can send your order forms by....
- SCAN - Scan the forms and then email them as an attachment to email@example.com You can use a service like www.camscanner.com to take an image of your forms and send them to us.
- FAX - Fax to 972.712.4242
- MAIL - Mail to P.O. Box 5624 Frisco Texas 75035
- PDF - we can email them to you as a PDF for you to fill out and return via email.
- All prices quoted are the mail order prices only. We do not add in the standard retail mark up to compensate for face to face assistance (i.e. appointments) as that is not a service that is offered at this time.
- The designs on our site start in price around $500 and increase in price based on embellishments, construction difficulty or hand work involved.
- Most replicas & custom designs are priced from $1000 and go up from there (but it can vary with each design based on embellishments and the amount of hand work involved).
- We offer TWO types of pricing.....
- A' La Carte Pricing - We provide you with an estimated base price. You can then add in what you need (i.e. custom measurements, changes, rush production, varied shipping methods, fabric swatches, consultations, special assistance outside of the norm, etc...). This type of pricing allows for a client that does not need as much of our time or services to ultimately have a lower cost that is based on only what they need. We require a 50% deposit of the estimated base price. The final total can not be calculated until the custom garment has been completed and the buyer no longer needs our time or services and is based on all that is requested or required by the client during the process. We will ship your garment once the balance is paid.
- Flat Fee Pricing - This is an all inclusive pricing style. Flat fee pricing will be higher than an a' la carte base price. However the price is set and will not change based on your needs during the process. We prefer full payment instead of a deposit for flat fee pricing.
- For rush orders (& price incentives offers) we request the full estimated base & flat fee price to begin production. In some cases we may be able to work with you.
- Heavily beaded or excessively embellished designs will of course be higher than dress with little to no embellishment.
- We offer reduced pricing for multiple piece orders and for group orders.
- All estimates given are based on polyester content fabrics unless otherwise noted. Dresses made in silk are approximately 70% higher than those made in polyester.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- STANDARD ORDER - can take approximately 12 weeks
- RUSH ORDER - can take approximately 8 weeks - add 15% surcharge
- SUPER RUSH ORDER - can take approximately 4 weeks - add 20% surcharge
Things like heavily beaded items, changes to a design or totally custom garments can sometimes add to the production time. In all cases please allow more than ample time for your design to be created - especially if it is for a one time occasion. If you do not have the time to have a dress made new then please see our In-Stock items by going to the top navigation menu and see the On-Sale items.
- You can either pick a size from our size chart.
- Or you can have your item made in your specific personal measurements (for a surcharge of 15%).
- To see the size chart please click here.
- To get the personal measurement form click here.
- ALL designs can be made in any size you want or in any measurements you need.
- Your neighborhood tailor can assit you with any alterations you may need, if any.
TRY ON - We sometimes need to remind clients that off the rack shopping with samples is extremely different than custom made to order shopping. One should not use an off the rack mentality when considering having a garment custom made to order. The sample you try on from off the rack is not made specific to your body length, torso, depth, neckline, etc. This is why some clients will dismiss the design and think the design wont work. But there could be nothing wrong with the design and it simply needs to be made specific to your body shape, length, torso, etc.. When a design is actually made specific to the client the odds of it not working out are extremely low - unlike anything you try on off the rack which was not made specifically for you. Therefore off the rack fitting is not the best tool to use to decide if a design (that is being custom made to order/measure) will work. The best way to decide if a design will work for you is to ask yourself - what part of my body do I want to cover and what part of my body do I want to show. This will dictate the proper design for you. Then all you have to do is have it made specific to your body shape, torso, etc...(unlike anything that you would try on off the rack that may not hit in the proper places.)
- All designs shown on our site can be made in any fabric you want - if there is a preference.
- You either tell us the name of the fabric, send us an example, send us the yardage, or leave it up to the designer to make it as shown if there is no preference.
- For more detailed information on fabrics please go to our FABRIC PAGE by clicking here.
- You can make absolutely any changes you may need or want to any design.
- Adding a jacket, changing a skirt, adding a sleeve, or whatever you need is ok.
- Change request are communicated in the special request section of the order form.
- Design change fees may be applied depending on the type of changes that are requested.
- Most major design changes will cost no less than $100 but this estimate can vary depending on the request, change, embellishment, or time involved to incorporate the change.
We can produce any type of custom wedding or evening dress, in one of two ways...
- Pictures - We can use any picture you have as inspiration for your custom dress. We can also make changes to the design to make it your own. This is the least expensive way to produce a custom dress with our company.
- Sketch - If you do not have a picture to help explain what you want we can sketch a custom design for you. Simply provide us with a written description to help describe what you want in regards to the cut of the garment - listing any & all preferences, likes, dislikes, requirements etc. A good rule of thumb is to tell us what you want to hide and what you want to show. Our design team will then compile all of those preferences together in a design for you. A non-refundable good faith deposit of $250 is required prior to sketch work. This amount will of course be applied to your over all invoice should you decide to proceed with the custom garment. Producing a custom garment via a sketch will ultimate cost more than working with a picture as a base design and making changes.
We can replicate any bridal or evening dress from a picture either as shown or with any changes. Simple go to our contact us page and email us the website link or picture attachment to show us what you are considering. (If you want it made with changes please indicated that as well.) We will then reply back with pricing for your further consideration. Most replicas (or custom designs) are priced from $1000 and go up from there. But it can vary with design based on embellishments and the amount of hand work involved.
There are several ways to get a dress to cost less but look similar. One of the easiest ways is to simple change the fabrication from a silk based content to a poly based content. This can change prices significantly. Another is machine beaded fabric vs hand beaded fabrics. These are just a few. But realistically no replica can be 100% exactly like the original couture garment. It would not be rational to think that a $1,000 dress will be 100% exactly the same as a $10,000 dress. Keep in mind that designs with more intricate lace & embroidery detail or designs that are heavily beaded & embellished will be harder to replicate than those that are less detailed. For example a fabric dress with no embellishments will of course be much easier to replicate than a dress that is fully beaded. If you feel you must have the dress 100% as the original we urge you to purchase from the original designer. But if your budget does not allow for the original price and you can accept an actual replica of the original that is very similar then we would love to assist you.
We request the standard 50% of your estimated production cost for your deposit. In some cases for larger orders 30% is acceptable. After the inital deposit is received partial payments can be made during production. The balance is due once your garment is complete prior to shipping. For rush orders (and price incentives offers) we prefer the full estimated production cost to begin production. We do not take payments over the phone.
You can send payments in the following ways:
- CREDIT CARD - Fill out the credit card authorization form if you want us to process your card.
- ON-LINE - We can email you a link to click where you can pay with a credit card on-line.
- BANK ACCOUNT - You can pay directly from your bank account with www.PopMoney.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYPAL - We only accept paypal for instock purchases (not made to order) to email@example.com
- WESTERN UNION - Contact us for WU details. You can also use a credit card with WU.
- CHECK - Please mail to P.O. Box 5624 Frisco Texas 75035
We no longer offer appointments. That is how we are able to get our custom made to order garments down in cost near to a wholesale price point. For the normal retail mark up that is included in traditional retail stores (to help compensate them for providing face to face assistance) is not included in our mail order pricing. All of our local or near by clients are submitting their orders in the same manner as our long distance clients. Please see the process topic on our Q & A page for more information.
- INSTOCK - Returns allowed but a restocking fee would be applied. Item must be in same condition as sent and not worn. Any claim must be made within 24 hours of receipt.
- MADE TO ORDER - (our designs) - No refunds on made to order items - merchandise credit only. However, if there is an error on our part we will obviously correct the item or issue. Claim must be made within 24 hours of receipt.
- REPLICAS - Obviously no replica is going to be exactly like the original. However the point is to get as close as possible to where if both dresses were side by side it would be obvious one was made to look like the other. But if for any reason you feel your replica does not at the least resemble the original (and if it can not be fixed or addressed) then we will allow you to return your replica dress less a restocking fee of 15%.
- CUSTOM ORDERS - No refunds on custom orders. However, if you ordered your dress from a sketch, combined several styles to make a design and/or were unable to see a complete picture of the main design prior to purchase and if you are not satisfied with the end result we will allow you to return the item to have it changed, corrected or exchanged for a different design - one time only. Processing & restocking fees may be applied.
- We will ship to any location worldwide that www.Fedex.com or www.USPS.com delivers.
- Shipping is free for items in stock that are already made
- Shipping for custom made to order garments will vary on size, weight and location from zip code 75034.